Weave Art into Your Life
Black Widow Tattoo Studio
1.Wash your hands prior to touching your tattoo. 1/2 hour after being tattooed, Remove the bandage or wrapping gently. (Use warm water and mild unscented soap to wash area)
DO NOT put the bandage or wrapping back on!
2. Apply a thin layer of A&D or Aquaphor ointment 3 times a day to start off.
Week 1: Ointment should be applied 3 times a day; Morning /Noon/ and Evening.
Week 2: Ointment should be applied 2 times a day; Morning / and Evening.
Week 3: Use ointment or unscented lotion once a day.
(When applying ointment to area, DO NOT put it on too heavy. Just a thin coat is plenty. Don't forget to wash area each time!)
3. Avoid direct sunlight and NO tanning booths until the tattoo heals for AT LEAST 7 to 10 DAYS!
4. DO NOT soak tattoo in bath tubs, hot tubs, pools, lakes and rivers. Avoid Swimming.
5. DO NOT rub or pick at the tattooed area during the healing. Loss of color, as well as infection can occur!
6. After week 3 use a sunscreen of 30 spf on the tattoo.
Be patient during the healing process! It needs time to heal! This usually takes 2 to 3 weeks. Itchiness is part of the healing as well as slight tenderness.
Consult a physician if any signs and symptoms of infection including, but limited to severe redness, swelling, tenderness of the area, red streaks going from procedure area towards the heart, elevated body temperature, or purulent drainage from the area.
If you have any further questions feel free to contact the shop
(916) 331-TATS (8287)